I'm an idiot - a total idiot!

Profkrakatoa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
When I got my package at school today - I just opened it to be sure the spider(s) was alive! I saw the two towards the top of the package & thought YeAH, I got a freebie. I didn't examine them closely other than they were alive & moving. I get home and I hadn't even SEEN the spider I actually paid for - it was further down in the packing material! It is LOVELY - complete with little stripey butt and black toes. Just got it settled into a temp container until I can get the full time home set up. I just saw 2 & thought that must be it! Now I have 7 spiders. Hub is gonna poop adobe :)

GOMER113

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow, that's great! By the thread title, I was thinking you probably moved a T while it was molting, or something like that... I'm glad it turned out to be something about getting a couple of freebies.

What did you get, anyway?

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
YEAH, !! Whaja get????

and aw avics are so little, just sneak it in. Say you found it out on a tree branch or something. {D {D

fishwithoutabik

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Oh avics are so adorable, they appeal to non spider lovers! Just get one and tell him its his present haha.

Profkrakatoa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow, that's great! By the thread title, I was thinking you probably moved a T while it was molting, or something like that... I'm glad it turned out to be something about getting a couple of freebies.

One of the freebies is a G. rosea, and I'm not sure about the other. It may be also. The vial for the one had G. r on it, but the other doesn't have any markings. I'm naming that one Scooby since it's a mystery.

Profkrakatoa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

Oh and the actual one I bought is a GBB - very darling! Named it Picasso

Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That's GREAT!!! All those freebies... kudos to whom ever you bought them from!!!

:clap: FREEBIES RULE!!! :clap:

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
That's GREAT!!! All those freebies... kudos to whom ever you bought them from!!!

:clap: FREEBIES RULE!!! :clap:
I would do who ever you bought from a favor and post a good review for them, sounds like you where happy with your purchase and congrats.....rob

Profkrakatoa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I would do who ever you bought from a favor and post a good review for them, sounds like you where happy with your purchase and congrats.....rob
I did - it was MB reptiles. Matt Bruner. I was very pleased. The weather caused our transaction to drag out, but that's mother nature's fault! {D

I'm going to take some pics of Picasso and post them when I get home.