Arachnoquickie Rules And Regulations
Here are the rules:
- Arachnoquickies are only open to AP users with addresses in the continental United States. Sorry to everyone from Canada and elsewhere, but unless you can provide an address in the US where we can ship to, we cannot accept your entries. If you reside outside of the US and do have an address that we can ship to in the US, you MUST state that in your entry post or you will automatically be disqualified. NO EXCEPTIONS. A simple "I have a US address." at the beginning of your post would be fine. You must do this in each Arachnoquickie you enter. Statements from previous contests will not count.
- If you win this Arachnoquickie, you will no longer be eligible for future Arachnoquickies until we reopen eligibility.
- Only 1 guess per person.
- Do not duplicate someone elses post. Whomever posted it first will be the only one receiving the prize. In other words, there is only ONE winner.
- Editing your post is not allowed. Make sure you get it right the first time. If your post is edited, you will be disqualified from the current contest.
- The prize for this Arachnoquickie is 4 Grammostola aureostriata slings. If you guess the exact number of slings in the picture, you get 1 bonus L. parahybana sling.
- All entries must be posted by 11:59 pm EST Wednsday July 16th 2003. The winner will be announced Thursday July 17th when I have the time
I would like to thank J.P. version 1.0 and Cronoss for sponsoring this Arachnoquickie.
And the question for this Arachnoquickie is:
How many slings were in this sac?
J.P. version 1.0, Cronoss and Scott
BTW, here's a hint, it's between 1 & 1000
Lay down I want to eat your heart out, to bring us even closer.
I will guess 673, what kind are they?
Life ain't easy, and nothing comes free
I'll guess 875
BTW can my dad guess he has his own name and everything ??
I have a US address.
Mom.. this worm is a millipede and those crabs are scorpions!
LOL, cant hurt to try...850
Ok My turn I'll guess 550
"Well, I didn't spend all those years playing Dungeons and Dragons and not learn a little something about courage." - Blaine, 'Jose Chung's From Outer Space'
Nothing wrong with bald abdomens, or heads for that matter.
.:. SysOp at www.lostpedia.com .:.
For they have nothing to fight me with, save the brute forces of their numbers. I have my mind.
Ascend above the fog of humanity...Open your eyes--THINK!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)