Blondi sexing

MVDaniel

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Forgive me if this is not the proper place to post, but the other sexing forums seemed to be for posting photos, and I have none. What I'm looking for is a comparative pair of photos showing male and female Blondis, and exactly what the difference is in the molts. What am I looking for when I examine a molt or have a good ventral view of my T?

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
start with this and this. these will give you good info and lots of pics. i dunno if blondis are in there, but they might be. you will get enough info to get the idea.

if you have any other questions, let us know. ;)

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Forgive me if this is not the proper place to post, but the other sexing forums seemed to be for posting photos, and I have none. What I'm looking for is a comparative pair of photos showing male and female Blondis, and exactly what the difference is in the molts. What am I looking for when I examine a molt or have a good ventral view of my T?

when you look at the Ventral view if the line (forgot the name of it lol) going across is completely flat from side to side its a male if it has a slight bend in it its a female.