Dwarf Tarantulas

Mallard

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I am interested in in adding more Dwarf Tarantulas to my collection.
I am familiar with the Cyriocosmus and Holothele species. Can any one recommend other species where the adults grow to 3" or less.
Thanks Jason

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Aphonopelma sp. "huachua" is a nice one. P. scrofa...

E pachypus is kinda small but not necessarily a dwarf, same thing with C fasciatum.

ArachnoDude

Arachnopeon
The euathlus (sp?) is a pretty small species growing about 5.5 cm in body lenght which is around.. 2 inches a bit more :D

DavidK

Arachnopeon
There are also Aphonopelma hualapai, Aphonopelma mojave, and a few others from Arizona and California.

-Dave

JungleCage

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
how big do C fasciatum get anyway? i have 2 right now that are about 4". how big do they mature?

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
A paloma is cool. MM can fit on a dime easliy. I'd not count C fasciatum. I had a female that was close to 5 inches.

John

gumby

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
how big do C fasciatum get anyway? i have 2 right now that are about 4". how big do they mature?
I agree with john Ive seen several reports of C. fasciatum getting up to 5" so if you want to stick to 3" and under I would skip C fasciatum. Now on the other side of that sometimes one persons idea of 5" is different then another. ive got 3 females that are about 2.5-3"