Sprise Early Morning Guest

PALAMO

Arachnopeon
Just Thought I Would Share A Pic Of Her, I Kept Seeing Something Out Of The Corner Of My Eye This Morning And When I Looked Up There Was Walking Stick Creeping Across The Top Of My Comp Monitor ,sorry For The Quality Of The Pic,but I Hope You All Enjoy It Anyway..

PALAMO

Arachnopeon
I Thought About Keeping It For A While,but I Just Let It Go ...i See These And A Few Different Mantids On My Property All The Time ,so I Figured If I Want To See One I Can Always Walk Around Outside For A Bit Until I See One..i Also Have A Ton Of Neat True Spiders Here That Im Going To Start Taking Pics Of ,and Posting Here For Id .

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Plant a load of bramble/blackberry around your property and they should stay.

Well, check first to see if this sp. eats bramble!

Mat

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Plant a load of bramble/blackberry around your property and they should stay.

Well, check first to see if this sp. eats bramble!
Nice little sticky there. One question though - Is There Any Reason Why Every Word In Your Post Starts With A Capital Letter - It Is Really Hard On The Eyes.

More natural typing would be appreciated.

Thanks

PALAMO

Arachnopeon
lol, i have wild black berries all over my property.maybe thats why i see them all the time.

PALAMO

Arachnopeon
And yes Mat there is a reason ,i usually have classic car parts for sale on craigslist ,and out of habbit i usualy have my caps lock on .but i will try to do lower case on here when i remeber,