How big?

blackacidevil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My juvie B_Vagans is growing pretty fast. I think it might be a male but despite that I was wondering how big they get since Lam has mentioned that they don't get that big. Would you say they get as big/bigger/smaller than a bloodleg(B_Boehmi)?

p.s.
You're welcome to use this thread if you have questions on other T sizes=D

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I was wondering the same.. My brothers B.Boehmi's growth has near enough matched that of my Poecilotheria Regalis. The Poke' appears to be male and the Vagans female so I was a bit curious....

They were both from spiderlings too (In september); the poke has moulted a total of three times more but both are now relatively the same legspan, around 4 inches

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Originally posted by blackacidevil
My juvie B_Vagans is growing pretty fast. I think it might be a male but despite that I was wondering how big they get since Lam has mentioned that they don't get that big. Would you say they get as big/bigger/smaller than a bloodleg(B_Boehmi)?

IME, vagans don't get quite as large as boehmei, which seem to be one of the largest of the Brachys. I've had boehmei males that were easily 6" legspan, but my vagans, male and female, have all topped out around 5" (still a good sized spider).

Joy

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
My female mature vagans is right around 5" and my male post ultimate is a little over 5". What they lack in size, they make up for in BEEEE-YOU-TY!!!!:D

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
they get around 5 inches i read it on swifts site:p i was thinking about getting one too

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Vagans usually are 4.5"-5" when matured, still an impressive spider.

Andy