My Versi is eating isopod. Is it safe for T??

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Olga, my A versi is proudly eating her first isopod. I placed it there for container clean-up and now she is dispatching it.

Is this safe for her? I'm sure it's not too much fun for the isopod!

jen650s

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
As long as it hasn't been exposed to pesticides it should be fine. I have a few Ts that seem to periodically eat their isopods as well.

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I bet it survives with flying colors
Yur funee Brian.....{D
The isopod is just variety. I happen to know that DD doesn't put anything in her versi tanks that could possibly even be rude to them; much less cause them harm.....:D

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks a bunch you two! I figured it was fine but wanted to make sure...aka worried Mom.

Sure glad I didn't have to engage in a wrestling match with her, I know who would win. LOL I didn't name her "Olga" for nothing. {D

Archnophil

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ooooooo ok. And what would be its purpose in a tank with a T? Biological waste control?

saminthemiddle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
more educational than Discovery channel lol
Discovery channel is the BEST. Love Dirty Jobs and Mythbusters. :D

Be awesome if Mike Rowe did an episode profiling an invert breeder. Don't know how dirty it would be but it would definitely make *awesome* TV.

Although I haven't been able to watch any of it since I chewed though the copper wire... :}

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
better than cable = very entertaining....

You guys are a hoot for a bunch of nerdy science types.....;P
xoxoxoxoxo
Thanks for the giggle!
The newer kid's question was timed perfectly. Sorry hon; I wasn't poking fun at you.....:embarrassed:
Now....who's on first? :?

Archnophil

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I guess i just dont get it....Ive yet to figure out you invert peoples sense of humour....Comes with time i guess :D