Sick, sick people...

ragnew

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This is very disturbing, and so very saddening at the same time. Such a horrid waste of life.

I'm sorry if this has already been posted as well, but I didn't see anything about it anywhere.

http://www.blueiguana.ky/news.htm

Emilyloulou

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
:( poor Iguanas :( they were such beautiful animals too. I hope they catch their Murderer(s)

tarsier

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
That's awful!

Hope they catch the freaks responsible.

JayzunBoget

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I weep for the species. The Grand Cayman Iguana is the single most endangered species of lizard on the planet. This is a terrible blow to their entire species.
This is nearly genocide.

JBoer

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I can understand terrorism against humans for just this reason. This though, I don't know what to say, I'll just buy a couple deathstalkers, milk them, and shoot it into their juggulars. End statement, I wont be visiting this thread again.

Jer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
People that do stuff like this need to be shot.

Meaningless End

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wow... what a shame... thats one of the most mest up things ive sceen in along time... it was probrably a couple of punk kids....

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
What a shame...I dont understand how people need to destroy things inorder to amuse themselves. I dont get why seeing things in pain is so appealing to people. What REALLY sucks is the fact that both those females were going to lay eggs and would have helped replenish atleast a little bit of their failing exhistance.
I guarantee you that wont be the last time that happens..

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i hope that when the sick a-holes get caught, they get murdered. good riddance to bad rubbish.