pics

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It sure does to me! Have you seen him playing in it, (that's what I call it when they are rubbing in their web).

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nifty pictures and that's about what the remains of a sperm web looks like. At least thats what my male A. Avic. Male B. Emillia and E. Camp leave behind.
They can be bigger and more to them While the male is working but they tend to leave mangled stringies after their done.
Watching them build and use them is wild.

Congrates on the molt.

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
most of the time I just see him sitting in it... and snce the last mating he doesn't seem interested so I figure he must not have recharged yet??? the last time he went right at it but I believe she is pregnant because she is eating like a pig... before she would maybe grab a cricket if it was right in front of her, but now she chases them down. wish me luck

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Good luck.
And if he feels the need to reload he'll probably build a fresh one or build on the remains of that one. But the left overs will still be straggly.
Good luck to you both and hope she's loaded up.
You might want to give him a few more swings at her.
Make sure she's fed well.
Just to see she got her " fill" and Is indeed gravid.
If she turns him down you'll know pretty much the deed was done.
Just use safty precautions for the male in case she is gravid and would rather munch him then mate him....

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Luv's sweet but a big fat juicy male is sweeter *sees the gurlie tarantula clean her fangs glaring at the male*

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
:p That one molting position when their legs are all bunched up ALWAYS reminds me of an octopus!:p

That looks just like my male rosea's sperm web. Some kinda mess it up when they're done with it.... mine destroys it and balls it up in substrate!