2 Sweet Tarantulas Need a Home!

VoodooFuneral

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello,
I am relocating from Asheville, North Carolina to (probably) the West Coast. I have to be out of my apartment by the end of the month (June 30). Then I am going on a month long road trip. I'm having a hard time finding someone to watch my girls, and I think it would be better for them if they went to live somewhere more stable.
There is "Shade" a Rosy, and my very 1st T, who I am quite attached to. She is very sweet, like most Rosy's are. I've had her for several years.
There is also "Frida" (Frida Frida, the Cricket Eata) :) , a Mexican Red Knee, who is also sweet- just don't spook her or you'll get the dust cloud! She retailed for around $85 at Carolina Specialty Pets.
Although I need the money, it's more important that Shady and Frida have good lives, so I would be willing to give them away to someone that will take excellent care of them. I will not ship them, but would be willing to meet someone within a reasonable distance.
If anyone is interested, please contact Brenna at castusvitium@yahoo.com.
Thanks!

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I can't meet you in N.Carolina...but if they need a GOOD home...BugMomma will make room for them...
~XO

hardlucktattoo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Where would you be wanting to meet? I live in wilson which is about 4 hours east of you. I currently have a MF G.rosea and im going to be getting some A.versicolor slings soon. I have sent you an email i just wanted to reply on here as well. Let me know either way I am willing to give them a good home and lots of love.

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
How did you email me, when my email is not advertised? :confused:
Please pm me.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I can't meet you in N.Carolina...but if they need a GOOD home...BugMomma will make room for them...
~XO
Give them to rochelle.....she will take great care of them......rob

Kid Dragon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
How did you find this dead thread?

I think you're a bit late, heh.
Actually, you are the one that is late. This girl moved June 30th, 2008 and the rest of the posters responded before June 30th except for you. You brought back a post in August that was dead over a month ago.

Then you started laughing at the other posters who answered in a timely fashion. heh... :wall:

How can we stop people like yourself from bringing dead threads to the forefront? Could you explain to us how you found that post to respond to it in the first place? Did you use the search function or did you scroll back pages long enough to find stuff over a month old? Inquring minds want to know how this keeps happening????

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
lmfrknao, maybe there should be a DEAD THREAD forum.

Tuwin

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This is what happens when people use the search...maybe when people are getting scolded for not using the search function you might want to add *BUT DO NOT POST ON OLD THREADS* along with the usual *USE THE SEARCH* comments

Kid Dragon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Dead Thread Forum

Post comments to all threads on Arachnoboards that have expired and make no sense whatsoever to respond to now. Such as I'm moving July 3, 2003 does anyone want my G. cala? ;)

Kid Dragon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Warning: Don't Use The Search Function

This is what happens when people use the search...maybe when people are getting scolded for not using the search function you might want to add *BUT DO NOT POST ON OLD THREADS* along with the usual *USE THE SEARCH* comments
Maybe we need to start an anti-search function movement? ;)

the nature boy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Actually, you are the one that is late. This girl moved June 30th, 2008 and the rest of the posters responded before June 30th except for you. You brought back a post in August that was dead over a month ago.

Then you started laughing at the other posters who answered in a timely fashion. heh... :wall:

How can we stop people like yourself from bringing dead threads to the forefront? Could you explain to us how you found that post to respond to it in the first place? Did you use the search function or did you scroll back pages long enough to find stuff over a month old? Inquring minds want to know how this keeps happening????
I'm confused; what are you getting at? lol. :D

--the nature boy

dannax

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Actually, someone responded before me and apparently deleted their post. ;P

edit: I usually don't go back more than 2 days... FYI!

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The point of using the search function is for when you have a question you would like answered. So you search the forums, find an answer, and avoid posting a repeat thread.

So your entire post is moot.

Kid Dragon's is valid.

And now with Dannax's latest reply, it all makes sense.

So nyah.

Kid Dragon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Actually, someone responded before me and apparently deleted their post. ;P

edit: I usually don't go back more than 2 days... FYI!
I understand and believe you. I though you were being a tool, and it was actually someone else...:8o

My apologies...:worship:

gvfarns

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have an idea for how we can best dissuade thread resurrections. When someone brings back a super old thread, the first person who sees it can let them know what they did and suggest deleting their post. Then that person can delete their own post and the thread will return to hades.

gambite

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
This is really dumb. Seriously people, its just an old thread.