MyNameIsYours(a_sirakai) right or wrong???

atum

Arachnopeon
Hi all,
I bought the spider from a_sirakai. He off me three A. verscolor for $30 and I choose priority shipping (2-3 day). He is a good guy originally to give me two freebies. He ships out the spider on Mon and box was arrived on Fri (weir one? Houston is not small city). I found all slings dead. I can’t argue with him because I choice the shipping style.
I order again with live guarantee and he also gives one L. parahybana freebie that lose four foots on the one side. The box ship out on Mon and arrived on Tue 1:30pm and I found all A.versicolor dead (weir two?) but L. parahybana is find. I respond to him before 3pm on Tue but I didn’t send the pic because I don’t know. However, He didn’t respond to me to ask me send the pic. After he respond the email on Wed, it is over 24 hours. He rejects me by I didn't send the pic within 24 hours and the shipping area weather is over 90 degrees.
I. If he respond to me on Tue night, I will send the pic within 24 hours.
(He understood the box will be arrived on Tue and I also will respond shipping status on Tue, therefore, He should check and respond email on Tue night.)
II. Which one should concern the temperature issue?
(I think he seller should concern or the seller should tell buyer temperature issue before business.)
I would not do buisness with again.

Last edited:

mangsky

Arachnopeon
Your story is a bit confusing (well at least for me) so its hard to say who is right or wrong. But Siraki is a good guy and I will vouch for him...

sarraceniashawn

Arachnopeon
Your story might be easier to read and understand if you fix some of the grammer problems. Im not trying to be rude or anything but it might help.

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
so you bought 3 A versicolor and one L para as a freebie. you used priority shipping even its summer ? then when you opend the box you found the slings dead. most dealers will not give you a refund because you did not use express shipping especially that its summer. you should check his rules on shipping or talk to him about the situation. good luck

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
not many dealers have live arrival guarantee on priority.
sounds like you should have used express
andy

Fauxshow

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'll vouch for Artin. Sorry you've had some misfortune but you really should take pictures right away.

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
Your story might be easier to read and understand if you fix some of the grammer problems. Im not trying to be rude or anything but it might help.
;) ;P

I guess I'll kick the dead horse. I've ordered a few times from Artin and have been nothing but pleased with everything.

Last edited:

patrick86

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The first order was priority and the poster acknowledges that was his mistake.

He then ordered a second time and the versi's showed up dead again, the freebie L. parahybana survived. The issue here is the seller is refusing to refund for the two A. versi's that showed up dead with the Express shipment because the buyer didn't provide picture proof within 24hrs of delivery. Buyer did inform the seller they were DOA within 24hrs though.

The seller is using a technicality to not refund the cost of the A. versicolors. It is his right and cannot be denied. In the interest of great customer service a compromise should be reached that would satisfy both parties. Just my nickel.

sntcruzan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Communication is key to all transactions.

Last edited: