Robc's video tutorial of 10"+ Blondi feeding & enclosure.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I decide to give you guys a video tutorial of my massive Blondi's crunching a roach (you can hear the crunch) and also there 125 gal tank they live in.

Hope you enjoy.....Rob

The 10.5" Blondi (she had 3 adult roaches already in her palps) and 1/2 of the 125 gal enclosure video:

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/...tion=view&current=Female2TBlondieating_01.flv

My other female 10" and the other half of the 125 gal video:

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/...tion=view&current=Female1TBlondieating_02.flv

Necrobyheart

Arachnopeon
When one thinks of a 125gal, they think thats a HUGE tank.
seeing half of it, with a T blondie in there, it no longer seems that big.

in other words, quite impressive.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
When one thinks of a 125gal, they think thats a HUGE tank.
seeing half of it, with a T blondie in there, it no longer seems that big.

in other words, quite impressive.
Thanks man...having that big of a T in there definetly justifies the bigger tank. She's been coming out and greeting me when I come in the room. She's waiting for more food...the greedy little thing. :D I've never seen anything like it...maybe it's just coincidence but I think she's stepping out of her den to say "hey there, got any more of those delicious roaches on ya"... Rob

Scott C.

Arachnofloater
Old Timer
Nice vids Rob... The tanks are beautiful too :clap:

Gotta love the biggins

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Nice vids Rob... The tanks are beautiful too :clap:

Gotta love the biggins
I just sold the smaller female (one in 2end video and got a larger (possibly gravid) female here is a pic of her, the container is 7" across....she has a body length of almost 5" and a leg span of 11"+ maybe bigger....my other female has a body length of under 4" and is almost 11"....the hand next to the container is a 240-250 Lbs man.