What T Webs ALOT!

ThomasH

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A lot of T's. Why do you need to know? The first thing that comes to my mind is the Avicularia genus.
TBH

H P L H

Arachnopeon
cause i like web?

avics are cool but im leaning more towards terrestial over aboreal on this one

7mary3

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
OBTs web a TON. They're a pretty solid bet. They're semi-arboreal (mine seems to prefer the terrestrial lifestyle), and usually once they get comfy, their entire enclosure gets filled with really cool and intricate webbing.

Zoltan

Cult Leader
Old Timer
Pterinochilus spp., Holothele spp., Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens (GBB), Ceratogyrus spp. - just off the top of my head, there's probably a lot more, I'm sure someone else will list them.

Last edited:

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hmm

my C. brachycephalus webs more than all my t's including the obt. The container its in is literally webbed from ground to floor. I can't even open the dang thing without cutting all the webbing down..

H P L H

Arachnopeon
GBB?

greater baboon? something? maybe im wrong?

well one T i am totally interested in right is G. Pulcher, whats webbing on these like?, were are they native too?, how much would a sling of these go for?

samsbugs

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
GBB all the way, I have several and they are always webbing, it's what they do, besides eating.

clam1991

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
ive seen some obt's with some crazy webbing but their kind hands off gbb's are good to but idk much about them:?