So what is the most dangerous or toxic centipede in the world???
the seven year old girl didnt die from the bite it was from the infection after
agree on that on soo many levels lol but their has to be a sub species or specieies that can kill a human right noe its looking like the S subsnipipes
lol your nice
I usually don't respond to these kind of threads but, here it goes.
With the above being said, my intentions are not to offend but, to educate.
My response the question:
Since little is know about the toxicity (deadliness) of centipede venom to humans, it is hard to pinpoint which species has the most toxic venom to humans.So what is the most dangerous or toxic centipede in the world???
Sure their are reports of different side effects resulting in a centipede bite (this can be species specific but, it really depends on the individual that has been bit). Most difficulties however are due to allergies and/or infections from the wound.
That is all I could honestly tell you at the moment.
the most dangerous one is the one which bites you.... I guess....
true true i herd the S. Varadilisis (if its spelled correct)v has one punch of a bite is that true?
there are so many facts which can change the effect of the venom.
1. the quantity of venom (not just the size of the animal, but also the quantity it will inject with the bite is important, and this can diversify)
2. the healthy status of the person, who gets the bite (weight, immune system, body temperature (important as if the venom is out of proteins), water balance...)
3. the composition of the venom (which is not explored securly)
4. the aggressiveness and the chance to get biten (commonness of the species, habitat,...)
so, how to say, which is the most dangerous centipede?
I truely think that he didn't wash his hands and let the wound scab over his oily hands.
The wound cleared up leaving a little scar and he even reimbursed me for my lost pet because it was his fault for toying with the centipede with the frozen mouse (which he bought). I warned him to be careful but, he didn't listen and left me with one less centipede and a reminder not to let irresponsible people care for your invertebrates.
Bottom line besides pain the bite was harmless to him.
all centipedes are deadly on irresponsible hands
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)