Western N.Carolina & Upstate S.Carolina Tarantula Hobbyist

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Western N.Carolina & Upstate S.Carolina and others in Driving range Tarantula lovers

Hey if you are interested and live in Western NC or Upstate SC we are (Tim R.,Tarantula606 and myself) are trying to get a Tarantula Hobbyist group going for this area like have actual meeting and spider parties,etc if you are interested go here and join the Yahoo Group because this way we can keep a better track of people as well.Western NC and Upstate SC Tarantula Group link

P.S. Also anyone lives outside of NC or SC is welcomed to join as well If its not to bad of a drive for you and Eastern NC is also welcomed as well if its not a bad drive for you as well/

Last edited:

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Changed name!!

We have decided (Tim R.,my husband and myself) have decided to change the Name to Carolinas Tarantula Group so anyone in or near the Carolinas may join if they like. We welcome anyone from anystates to come and join us as well try to get this group on the Rd. Here is the New Website It will take you to the Yahoo Group so we can keep track better :)

Carolinas Tarantula Group Link

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
We have a MSN group as well for ppl who have probs with Yahoo just click on the Link above and it will take you to the Web Page and you can chose which one you want to chose Yahoo Or the MSN Group.