Greatest Killer Spider Movie Ever!!!

What is your favorite Killer Spider movie?

• Tarantula

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Arachnophobia

Votes: 27 45.0%
  • Kingdom of the Spiders

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • The Spider

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earth vs. The Spider (remake of "The Spider")

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Spiders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eight-Legged Freaks

Votes: 16 26.7%

• Total voters

Darth Nader

Arachnopeon
Since I've been shooting out more polls than posts... here's another for yah!;P

"What is your favorite killer spider movie?"

Personally, my vote is on Tarantula.

ThistleWind

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've seen another one on the shelves. It's called "Arachnid" or something like that. Is that one about spiders as well?

I have to vote Arachnophobia since that movie scared me to death when I was a kid. I had nightmares of tarantulas coming out of the toilet. :(

Darth Nader

Arachnopeon
WHAT!!!:? Someone actually picked Eight-Legged Freaks over Tarantula!!! How dare they!!!:evil: lol, just joking {D

Darth Nader

Arachnopeon
Yes Arachnid was about a race of alien spiders in a jungle or something. It was pretty crappy though. YES!!! Arachnophobia was a VERY creepy movie and I'm glad someone agrees with me! Its one of the best but not THE best though.

Moultmaster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nothing beats Shatner!

Kingdom of the spiders must have had some fantastic spider wranglers. Truly a monumental task when you see how many tarantula actors there were. No cgi, gotta love it.

Darth Nader

Arachnopeon
Let me guess... Eight-Legged Freaks is the only Killer Spider movie most of you have heard of?

ThistleWind

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I haven't seen Tarantula, but I do like the B-grade sci-fi films of the 50's (Ed Wood, anyone?). I doubt it's anywhere near as creepy as Arachnophobia. Question though, which T did they use for the large one that they found in the jungle in the beginning of the film? I saw what looked like a B. vagans in the fight at the end but wasn't sure. Thanks.

Darth Nader

Arachnopeon
I haven't seen Tarantula, but I do like the B-grade sci-fi films of the 50's (Ed Wood, anyone?). I doubt it's anywhere near as creepy as Arachnophobia. Question though, which T did they use for the large one that they found in the jungle in the beginning of the film? I saw what looked like a B. vagans in the fight at the end but wasn't sure. Thanks.
I've been wondering that for years! I don't know wat T they used. By the way, believe it or not, Tarantula was a ground-breaking film of its time as it popularized special make-up effects and the matte effect (which eventually became known as green-screen or blue-screen)

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I've been wondering that for years! I don't know wat T they used. By the way, believe it or not, Tarantula was a ground-breaking film of its time as it popularized special make-up effects and the matte effect (which eventually became known as green-screen or blue-screen)
Holy crap, sounds like you should have been the films producer, lol{D

Stamper

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
eight legged freaks is my favorite. :cool: I love watching it.
The little squeals the spiders make is hilarious{D :clap:

Darth Nader

Arachnopeon
Seriously... Has no one here but me and one other person ever heard of Tarantula?

Darth Nader

Arachnopeon
Please save the T's

The more who vote for Tarantula, the less tarantulas around the world have to suffer...{D