Arachnoangel
Old Timer
green bottle blue
or for more experienced keepers maybe an obt
but the obt is not for beginners:embarrassed:

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Definitely OBT. I have seen them completely fill a KK with web. Other big webbers are sometimes Avics. Mine webs a hammock in a corner, sleeps in it for a day or two then goes somewhere to do it all over again. She now has every corner filled, hammocks in all of the live plants and is starting on the ceiling!

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thought I would be the first to rely but GBB's and OBT's. I would go with a GBB though, especially if you are a beginner. Don't want to see a thread a month from now about you getting bit!

PsychoSpider

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Almost all arboreals and just llike everybody else said Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens and Pterinichilous murinus.

Bazzgazm

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
my avic.

seems to poo on the cage more so than web it up =)

OBT's are quite affordable too for as beautiful as they are.

cjm1991

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My OBT webs alot, everywhere within a few inches of its burrow there are webs all over. My biggest and best webbers though are my A. Francki and my Funnel webs, they make the coolest webby cages out there IMO.

No One

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
H.incea webs alot aswell.
I would say most Arboreal's but My Psalmopoeus Sp. web the most out of all the arboreal's i have.

ttula

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My avic avic webs a ton, and my female cyrio sp. blue has filled her entire container with web.

Aschamne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My A. minatrix has webbed a sheet over everything in her enclosure. Although that does make it hard to see her.

Art

Anthony Straus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My Chilobrachys huahini webs much more than my OBT. All the OBT has done since I got him is eat once, dig a hole, and flee from crickets and mealworms.

(Although last night he did close himself in the burrow...incoming molt!)

BoBaZ

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Pterinochilus sp.
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
Chilobrachys sp.
Holothele sp.
Orphanaecus sp.
Acanthagnathus sp.
Ephebopus sp.
Cyriopagopus sp.
Avicularia sp.
Psalmopoeus sp.

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
c. brachycephalus for the un-experienced in my opinion. I hardly see them anymore being sold. I have a female though. SOON SOON SOON!!!!

Tcollector

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
H. Lividum

They can peb allot too when they first start getting settled in.

the nature boy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
green bottle blue
or for more experienced keepers maybe an obt
but the obt is not for beginners:embarrassed:
Hogwash. They're the perfect beginner T. L-O-W maintenance and tough as nails (you just can't kill them). Yes, they do have some attitude. And, if you do something stupid (like I just did) you might get bit. BUT, in my experience beginners err on the side of being too cautious. You won't regret getting an OBT!

--the nature boy

Zoltan

Cult Leader
Old Timer
They're the perfect beginner T.
No, in my opinion they aren't. The fact that they are hardy itself doesn't make them "perfect beginner Ts". There were only 2 bites from OBTs recently only (announced) on this forum. Not every beginner can handle (not in the physical meaning) more aggressive (defensive) and fast spiders like for one you do.

To go back to the original topic, this is quite nice of a webbing work:
http://giantspiders.com/C_darlingi_pair.html