Death

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nevermind my post's about my rat. She got out of her cage while I was away today and was killed by my dogs. Thanks for the help though.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
UPDATE: It turns out that my other was pulling a fast one on me. She was "Joking". This has to be the SICKEST joke I have ever encountered. So the rat is alive and well.

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
UPDATE: It turns out that my other was pulling a fast one on me. She was "Joking". This has to be the SICKEST joke I have ever encountered. So the rat is alive and well.
Some joke, :mad:

arachyd

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh man, it's payback time! If it is a common color of rat you can buy a frozen feeder lookalike, thaw it and put it somewhere that she'll find it and think she killed it - like the bottom of an empty washing machine. Then hide your pet in a temporary cage and announce that the rat really did get out and act heartbroken.

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Oh man, it's payback time! If it is a common color of rat you can buy a frozen feeder lookalike, thaw it and put it somewhere that she'll find it and think she killed it - like the bottom of an empty washing machine. Then hide your pet in a temporary cage and announce that the rat really did get out and act heartbroken.
lol, then she really will feed it to the dog.

Diggy415

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ok thats cool but not cool on the joke sorry about the mean PM time to get even.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I was furious about it. But im glad my rats OK. I went and bought her some rat food and got her a water bottle. Will get her treated this week too. I am about to give her a bath too. She's getting pampered:) .