outrage on animal planet

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
on the animal planet show animal kidding a guy was doing a show on invertebrates for kids and he actually put three rosies that were semi skinny on a table with no barrier he is so lucky they did not eat each other i was so upset that he did that he also let one run of a table that was 3 feet high i mean jeez i got so nervouse i was like u idiot how could u

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
animal planet is the worst

"animal planet sucketh"~ looseyfur

scorpio

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Animal Kidding is the dumbest idea animal planet has had since the planets funniest animals. Its just going to end up being a filler show that they use instead of infomercials.

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by scorpio
Animal Kidding is the dumbest idea animal planet has had since the planets funniest animals. Its just going to end up being a filler show that they use instead of infomercials.

Sorry but none of the shows that they have made are even remotely as dumb as the pet psychic. Their reality show/Real World knock off takes a very close second.

Kayv

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
id rather watch the infomercials, for some reason theyre addicting yet i hate them

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I love the shows with that weird canadian guy (insectopia i think it's called)

He'll go on about how rare and beautiful the species is, and it's one of the few wild ones, then pick it up, put it in his sachel and utter it's value and grin with the dodgiest winking face ever

Man that guy is a legend :D

Don't expect a kids show to educate you though; it's sole purpose is to remove the fear and provide entertainment anyway. The spiders probably did fight in re-hearsels.

Oh that 'funniest animals' is horrific, the sound effects drive it further into the pile of rejection too

Love to Foxtrot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Although I am less than impressed with most of the shows on the network, I do think that they help to make reptiles and invertebrates seem less "alien" to the general public. The dog shows are good. And of course, I have to stay faithful to my man Steve Irwin!!=D =D

Aubrey