6. see the golden knee?

7. almost there...

8. aaaarrrgh...

9. just a little bit more...

10. Finally she's out

gvfarns

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's really awesome! It seems like I always miss molts because they happen while I'm asleep or away or something. Grrr.

Thanks for posting.

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
That's really awesome! It seems like I always miss molts because they happen while I'm asleep or away or something. Grrr.

Thanks for posting.

Well its a good thing I saw her lying down as I wope up noon time Saturday. As I was cleaning the aquarium adjacent to where the Ts are, I was taking photos every now and then! haha

jeff1962

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great pics ! I wish my girl would molt. I have had her over a year now and still no molt. :? Oh well, critter will probably out live me !

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Great pics ! I wish my girl would molt. I have had her over a year now and still no molt. :? Oh well, critter will probably out live me !
LOL... they really take soooo loooong to molt. I guess this is the reason why this species live long!

Neuroticax

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That's pretty cool, thanks for the pics. I haven't seen step by step molting pictures yet, awesome. :D

She's just gorgeous too!

rustym3talh3ad

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
now i dont have any subadults or adults so i dont know for sure, but i thought they came out all white and gooey looking and then after awhile they're color came back and whatnot or is that only with slings and juvies?

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Dang, Bosing, I am officially addicted to your pictures! They are always so stunning, as are your spiders. Thanks for posting!

--Diane
Thanks Diane! I use a Sony Ericson G900 cellphone for these photos. Will try to post some more as they molt. haha

Tapahtyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
mine is just a baby and I got my first molt and how different it looks already!! How exciting. I think they are a beautiful species

c'est ma

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks Diane! I use a Sony Ericson G900 cellphone for these photos. Will try to post some more as they molt. haha
:eek: I can't believe those are cellphone pix! Kudos! What are you using for light?

--Diane

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
:eek: I can't believe those are cellphone pix! Kudos! What are you using for light?

--Diane

What I use is a white fluorescent lamp. I put it close to the T and I set my cellphone camera to low exposure and put the flash off...

metalbum

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
dang are you power feeding? that was such a short time in between molts?
i wish my chaco would molt that often