Ecapee.....looks like I have a new roommate...lol

MVDaniel

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yep, tiny little P. Cancerides loose somewhere, probably in my bedroom. This is my first escape but I guess it was just a matter of time, huh?

troglodyte

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oh goodness, have fun! I think I have a P. murinus lurking around my house somewhere. My cats managed to let it out in the middle of the night like 2 months ago and I never saw it again.

MVDaniel

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah, I'm glad it wasn't the OBT. I guess I just didn't realize it was as small as it was, escaped from a kk. Anything I should be concerned about with this sp.?

Scott C.

Arachnofloater
Old Timer
Nah. If it bites you, at least you'll have found it.

Good luck :)

mcliff1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yep, tiny little P. Cancerides loose somewhere, probably in my bedroom. This is my first escape but I guess it was just a matter of time, huh?
Are you sure it isn't burried in the substrate somehwere? I have one who hides in the substrate so well, you would think it escaped!

MVDaniel

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
He's really tiny, half inch at the most. I went through the sub pretty well a few times and found nothing.

fishwithoutabik

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
hey, a roommate that wont eat all the food and leave a mess allover the place...

dalitan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hehehe...if u have the patience to wait...maybe a month it will come out with a size...hehehehe