"Balboa" the A.Semmanni/A.Borealis goes home (update)

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Well today I took Balboa out of ICU and put him in his enclosure, he realy liked it and I am so happy he is where he belongs, Thanks everyone for your kind words and support.

Video:

[youtube]b8s3I8kI8UI[/youtube]

HerbertWest

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Glad to see him doing better

Very glad to hear that he made a good recovery...i like that set up too..now that he is out of that ICU and in that large terrarium i bet he's pretty happy..best wishes with him from now on and im sure hes gonna make it back to 100% in no time

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Very glad to hear that he made a good recovery...i like that set up too..now that he is out of that ICU and in that large terrarium i bet he's pretty happy..best wishes with him from now on and im sure hes gonna make it back to 100% in no time
I think he will be just fuine....rob

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
awesome, it's great to see a T pull through, especially for someone that really cares such as you do, rob :)

dan

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Very good Rob, yeah it stunned the heck out of his system when he fell, now hes completely shook off the fall and is ready to rumble. :clap: :clap:

The power to be resilient wonderful thing.;)

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
awesome, it's great to see a T pull through, especially for someone that really cares such as you do, rob :)

dan
Thanks man! We're so happy that he's doing so well. We care about all our T's...they are amazing creatures.

Strix

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Glad to see he got to go home. Keep up the great work.

Odinp13

Arachnopeon
Balboa's new home

Rob, only you could have pulled it off with such good success. A tribute to your abilities. Good job!!