Molt problem question

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Well, last night my female L.Parahybana molted when i went to bed she was upside down i noticed a bump right about 1/2 inch from her mouth maybe 3/4 of an inch, kinda worried me, well today i woke up and i got online and asked people about it noone could help me so i email darrin still havent gotten a word back, so i decided to post here anywayz i scooped her up gently with a deli cup to get a better look a few minutes ago and the bump got smaller dosent look as big as it did last night, but i could see dirt stuck to it like maybe its bleeding but i cant see any clear blood?So what should i do, im pretty sure its bleeding but not 100%

Sean

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
No, Darrin told me what it is, he says its a small rupture from power feeding her...So ill you guys powerfeeding your T's you might wanna think twice about it Darrin told me that it will heal itself right now temparary, and will either completly heal up its next molt or it will get progressively worse and most die when that happens, thats what i get for powerfeeding i guess, hopfully all goes well though.

Sean