Pennsylvania

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Are there any seller/breeders on this forum in PA? Near Grove City?

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
even if there isn't I would be able to trust a few people on here to ship to you if that is what you are aiming for.

drgonzo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Are there any seller/breeders on this forum in PA? Near Grove City?
I'm in Butler,I don't know of any huge breeders/sellers in the area.I probally have enough T's to go around but I have a serious habbit to support.{D

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Its not that I dont trust people on here to ship. Its just that I would like to know of a few people around my area who are into selling/breeding Ts.

Drgonzo-do you breed/sell Ts?

hasani1408

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
in hamburg pa they have reptile shows around every 2 months next 2 are oct.18 and dec.6 and there are usually 2 or 3 T dealers there. you can get info at www.pythons.com I know tarantula inc. and 8legs+ will be at next show. I don't like to have things shipped so I am always looking for dealer in area to shop from.

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You can post about attending the show in the "Arachnofunctions" section and meet with other board members. There's usually a good sized crowd of people from here that attend the Hamburg shows.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yea I go to the expo in Mars PA. Tarantulainc.com is always there as well as Steve Matvya and his partner Tom. Great guys.

Thanks anyways everybody.