Pictures!!! I can FINALLY POST PICTURES!!!

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
K, these are the VERY FIRST pics I took, didn't even look at the manual. It's a Kodak EasyShare CX4200, only $129.00!!! K, here's my slide show:

My A. eutylenum couple, trying to make a connecton:

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
My brand new h. gigas, thank you Chris Young at Krazy 8s!

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
"St. Mary", the g. aureostriata who refused to mate with any of Chri's males. She is now in a convent at my home!!!

Venom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice pics! I especially like the chaco. What's the legspan on that big mama?

bluerich74

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awesome pics MizM.Youll be goin crazy with it now.lol.Does that camera have macro.It sure takes nice pics...Rich

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
No macro, just 2x zoom! The chaco is ABOUT 6", not quite sure on the EXACT size! I bombed.... now that I'm back up, here are more!! My new LOBT:

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
My b. vagans. Just ate her mate... and her butt seems to be growing.... could there be ANOTHER eggsac in my future?

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
And finally, for now at least, what we like to call "Tarantula Central"

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Originally posted by esmoot
Nice clean pics. Get some more!!
K everybody, you heard that!!! U KNOW I'm going to drive you all nuts with photos!!!:D

Nameless

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey MizM, didn't see you at the show, I was at chris youngs table for an hour 10-11. I see you pick up some nice new Ts. :)

How come you have those lights there on your Tarantula Central?
Is it for heat? I got a b.boehmei and a b.auratum both from chris.

And congrats on that egg sac.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
I looked for you! We didn't get there 'till about noon!!!

The lights are for heat, our air is ALWAYS on, and the lamps keep the enclosures at a constant 82F.

Nameless

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yeah I didn't say around for long, there just wasn't that many vendors there, I walked around about 3 times and didn't have much to do. But I am glad I got my first Ts, hehehe. I actully wanted a b.smithi but I got confused and got a b.auratum, damn those common names. :mad:

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Very nice pics, looks like you got a good camera for the price.

I especially like the pic of the chaco, she has great coloring.

Keep the pics coming:)

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Originally posted by Nameless
Yeah I didn't say around for long, there just wasn't that many vendors there, I walked around about 3 times and didn't have much to do. But I am glad I got my first Ts, hehehe. I actully wanted a b.smithi but I got confused and got a b.auratum, damn those common names. :mad:
Hey, auratums are very pretty too:

http://www.birdspiders.com/archive/1/0108.htm

Remember, always ask for the scientific names if they aren't on the container. You're gonna end up with the infamous "8 legged fuzzy star-sun burst baboon ornamental birdeater":p Well, I'm sure I'll see you NEXT TIME!!!!!=D

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Wow them are some cool pics MizM and I esp. like the Chaco mines is only 1/2" so everytime i see a T when its older I can't wait till mine gets that big :)

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Originally posted by rosehaired1979
Wow them are some cool pics MizM and I esp. like the Chaco mines is only 1/2" so everytime i see a T when its older I can't wait till mine gets that big :)
I had her reserved to pick up at the Pomona show from Krazy 8s. I had seen pictures and thought, wow, what a gorgeous species. But when I saw her in person... oh my. Pictures just do NOT do these big girls justice. The colors are brilliant, and there is a different little pattern on each leg segment, and the carapace is ringed with color. I am now wondering waht took me so long to get one!=D