Super Worms

webspinner

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well I had just bought a hundred count of super worms, now what can I feed them to keep them healthy for my T's to eat?:?

Valael

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
You're supposed to give them moisture, too.

I don't know if they'll eat it, but try orange slices first. A lot of people say potatos, but they go bad/dry up so quickly.

Oranges last so much longer.

toan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Originally posted by webspinner
Well I had just bought a hundred count of super worms, now what can I feed them to keep them healthy for my T's to eat?:?
potatoes work. I have found banana peels and opunita (prickly pear) cactus to work better.

webspinner

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanx for all the replies. I think I'll do the hit and miss thing with all of your inputs, thanx again.;)

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
We use carrot apples and potato for moister, in a lid to keep it off the oatmeal we use for substrate. I also flip gutload into the oatmeal. Figured, couldn't hurt....

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah thats perty good site Buspirone that's where I got the basics to start the twins colony.

And here's a thread descussing them as well. I posted pics of the twins growing superworm colony.

<<Click Here>>

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
if u don't give them moisture the super worms will suck the mousture out of each other through holes they made in their "comrads" :( :(