UPDATE: on P.Lugardi condition (and more ?'s)

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Update on Pterinochilus Lugardi with Dyskinetic syndrome.

Ok just thought I would update...and of course I have more questions too:rolleyes: .

I put her down to see if she can walk ok and she CAN walk somewhat OK. She walks kinda funny, is that because she has a missing leg?

She only has those weird convulsion if she is touched or the cage is bumped slightly.

She was trying to bite me but couldnt really do it too well. I saw her fangs come out but she wasnt even in threat pose or anything like that.

I would really like to know if she really DOES have dyskinetic syndrome or if there is something else wrong with her.

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Keep her in ICU for a little longer. A t being jumpy when you tap on a cage is a normal thing there buddy. No t's likes it and wouldn't advise dong it when the t is in this condition. Just make sure the T has water...

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Keep her in ICU for a little longer. A t being jumpy when you tap on a cage is a normal thing there buddy. No t's likes it and wouldn't advise dong it when the t is in this condition. Just make sure the T has water...

Yea I know that. Im not stupid. Its not just a disturbed motion...its a series of twitches and spasms that last at least 15 seconds.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
It definitly looks like my Lugardi has dyskinetic syndrome...what are your thoughts?

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
any ideas on what causes this? I have yet to see any of my T's do this(knock on wood). I hope the T gets better :)