New H.Gigas enclosure & video her swimming!!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Well I decided To build a H.Gigas enclosure with a live pond, live plants, driftwood ECT. The tank in the video is a test tank the real tank will be completed tonight!!
The other video is of her swimming and is just amazing!!

Her test enclosure:

[youtube]WXvKxiWZaEw[/youtube]

Her swimming:

[youtube]9XpMupQiLF0[/youtube]

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
That's amazing Rob.:clap:
One of the coolest things I've ever seen.
I can't wait for the finished product.
Was that a fart bubble early on in the vid:D

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
That's amazing Rob.:clap:
One of the coolest things I've ever seen.
I can't wait for the finished product.
Was that a fart bubble early on in the vid:D
From what I have gathered she is expressing all the air so she can stay on the bottom....rob

stevetastic

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Out of this world cool! and kind of scary! not because i'm woried that i'll be bit by a t next time i jump in a lake but because it turns out your tanks can get even more creative. :eek:

now just got to see if they will breed underwater:p

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Out of this world cool! and kind of scary! not because i'm woried that i'll be bit by a t next time i jump in a lake but because it turns out your tanks can get even more creative. :eek:

now just got to see if they will breed underwater:p
She also can float on top, the big tank is coming :D

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Hey Rob.
When you get her settled in, are you gonna consider putting a fish in the pond to see if she will go after it?

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Hey Rob.
When you get her settled in, are you gonna consider putting a fish in the pond to see if she will go after it?
She is already looking for them, I have the fish already, quartined for 2 weeks....this tank should be neat....rob

oregongrown

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
the first few seconds of her in the water a bubble comes out, i think she farted :p lol
amazing T rob, I want one :p

mouse

Arachnolord
Old Timer
that is so neat, i heard they could swim and catch small fish, but never actually seen it.
and don't say she is mean:embarrassed: , admit it - you love it!!{D

i just wish i could do tanks like that. i might break down one day and try to make a neat tank setup - after i get some tanks that i can lock up.

Singbluemymind

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Dang dude just when i think you did it all you pull something like this. totally amazing:clap: man i can't wait to see the finished tank.

off the subject, what the word on your huge pokey tank with the tree and waterfall

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Dang dude just when i think you did it all you pull something like this. totally amazing:clap: man i can't wait to see the finished tank.

off the subject, what the word on your huge pokey tank with the tree and waterfall
Working on the new tank now...should be done in an hour or two. There will be a lot of wood surrounding the pond so I don't know how well anyone will be able to see her swimming/fishing but I'll be shooting some video just in case.

The pokie tank is still a plan of mine but due to the expense of that many pokies ($8-10K), it's going to be a little while before I can do it but I'm still planning on it...

DDaake

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thats incredible! You'll never cease to amaze me.:worship: :eek: :worship: