Any of you folks interested in Deadly Creatures on the Wii?

GiantVinegaroon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think it's coming out soon for the Nintendo Wii. You play as a scorpion and tarantula as you fight for survival in the desert. Also starring Dennis Hopper and Billy Bob Thornton.

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah I heard about it back in the day. It still isn't out?
I would like to play it but I don't have a wii.

bjaeger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That looks cool, but I don't think scorps pick up animals and slam them on the ground ;)

I'd probably buy a Wii solely for this game :)

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That looks cool, but I don't think scorps pick up animals and slam them on the ground ;)

I'd probably buy a Wii solely for this game :)
If any game was realistic, then there would be no point in playing it. ;)

bjaeger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
B-b-but this game would be so much cooler if were totally realistic, IMO! They should get together with a few of us on here and create a realistic invert game ;)

dairy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
B-b-but this game would be so much cooler if were totally realistic, IMO! They should get together with a few of us on here and create a realistic invert game ;)
I have an idea for the "main quest/objective" : You could dig or scrape a hide at night when no one is watching...and then sit in it! Of course you'd have to position yourself out of sight and stay there for weeks. Oh, and ignore the cricket that comes by, it's way better off chirping all night :cool:

I think someone should create an invert that is "realistic to video games". Now that'd be a cool critter!

GiantVinegaroon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah I heard about it back in the day. It still isn't out?
I would like to play it but I don't have a wii.
it comes out December 12th.

i found out that Billy Bob Thornton and Dennis Hopper are going to be the voices of the two humans that the scorp and t get involved with in the game.

the game is pretty realistic at some points. they show lizards getting caught in spider webs and being eaten. they even have tarantula hawks as bad guys who try to kill you.

signinsimple

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have an idea for the "main quest/objective" : You could dig or scrape a hide at night when no one is watching...and then sit in it! Of course you'd have to position yourself out of sight and stay there for weeks. Oh, and ignore the cricket that comes by, it's way better off chirping all night :cool:

I think someone should create an invert that is "realistic to video games". Now that'd be a cool critter!
Get a large Solifugae (common name wind scorpion or camel spider). Those things are so active and aggressive towards prey, it's insane. They are fast as hell too.