introduce myself ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy Andrew

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
introduce myself ^^ and spermweb movie

hi, it is my first visit. Me English is clumsy. Sorry understand plz.

Let me introduce my self to you. I am Korean. I like the tarantula.

I am living in Wonju of Korea. You know Korea? 2002 World Kup

Korea and Japan... ^^

If it is possible, I want learning an tarantulas knowledge

This is my self movie. Maybe it is salmon male's sperm web movie

http://tarantulas.cafe24.com/sal.htm

if it is right. I want breed... I need many breeding knowledge

my Email : soonish222@hanmail.net

Send plz.... many breeding data and knowledge

Last edited:

Telson

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Kewl vid.

Do you also have a mature female or are you looking for someone who does, in order to set up a breeding loan?

That sure looks like a sperm web to me. :D

Good luck. If you plan to mate them and do it all yourself, you'll have your hands full. The only breeding I know of was posted here and resulted in about 2,600 spiderlings!:eek:

MrFeexit

Arachnodork
Old Timer
Nice video and welcome, WOW these boards sure have an international attraction!

rorika

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hehe this post sure is cute.. ur english isn't lousy.. it's cutesy... :)

Spiderguided

Arachnopeon
Joy,
Welcome..:) I agree; you're English isn't clumsy at all. Heck, you should see how some U.S. Citizens talk. :)
Lori

MrFeexit

Arachnodork
Old Timer
heheheh you've got that right. You should hear some of the "English" spoken in my neck of the woods. Alot of "ya hey der" and "dem are nice" and "I got some ah doze" apparantly "th" is pronounced with a D up here in Plover Wisconsin.

Spiderguided

Arachnopeon
Originally posted by MrFeexit
heheheh you've got that right. You should hear some of the "English" spoken in my neck of the woods. Alot of "ya hey der" and "dem are nice" and "I got some ah doze" apparantly "th" is pronounced with a D up here in Plover Wisconsin.
=D
Lori

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Welcome to the site Joy Andrew,

Some people here may send you some breeding information. But you can also ask questions about breeding here and they will answer them for you the best they can.

Do you have any other tarantulas?

ellenm

Arachnopeon
introduction

hi,
I got my first and only tarantula about 3 years ago. I was working at a school and a coworker brought it in for a class pet. Her son had bought it for a prank. He and his college roommates were going to have it run across the dorm room and scare another roommate. They were too afraid to take it out of the container ( thank goodness) and so they gave it to the mom. It was ignored at school and kept in a tiny container. It was not being fed properly. I thought it was not being taken care of properly, so I took it home.

My spider is a Chilean Rose and I'm worried about her. Actually, I'm not sure what sex it is. I'm worried because she hasn't eaten for a long time. I hope she is just molting instead of sick. Do they start to look shabby before a molt?
Thanks,

ghost6303

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
um dont hijac a 3 year old thread to ask a question, just start another topic.
when a spider is going to molt (premolt) its color usualy darkes significantly and it will refuse to eat and get sluggish or lazy. if it has a burrow it might close the enterence off with webbing, or it might make a web to molt in.

by chillean rose i assume you have a g.rosea
read the thread
http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=5292
for all just about the info that there is available on this species

Camel3

Arachnopeon
Camel3

Hey all, this is my first post to this web page... I live in kansas and have Just obtained my 4th T. I have a rose, copper, H. brown, and a B. pinktoe... I'm sorry Im not as scientific name savy as most, I'm just a collector... I also am a publisher and am thinking of starting a T. magazine, wondering if there is interest out there for a printed magazine. One that would have upcomming events, stories, market place and classifieds as well as a great advertising tool for most collectors and hobbiests. Would like to have feedback to see what interest there is. It would be a quarterly publication both color and black & white. Please let me know. thanks Camel

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
A T magazine would be great. :clap: Are you anywhere neer KC. There's quite a few of us here and were working on a getting a regular gathering going.

For some reason I could never get to the movie but welcome to the forum.{D

Pyst

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Welcome to the boards Camel3. I hope you enjoy it here. Your post probably should've been a new thread but it's not a big deal. Most people, but not all, more often than not use scientific names on here. Granted they can be harder to remember but it's the one thing that doesn't change. Common names can be very confusing. What some people call something in one area might be called a different common name or a variant of it somewhere else. There is also no definitive pronunciation of the scientific names.

The magazine would be your call. There are a couple out there already. The ATS (American Tarantula Society) and the BTS (British Tarantula Society) provide published journals for their paid memberships. ARACHNOCULTURE is a great publication by Michael Jacobi and well worth buying. Below I'm posting a link to ARACHNOCULTURE and to the free BTS Journal download. I hope this helps. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask or send me a private message via the boards.

Links:
ARACHNOCULTURE
BTS Journal

-Mike

elyanalyous

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hey a T mag would be awsome!. your more likely to get more responses about it if you make a new thread tho...

SpiderGirl-13

Arachnopeon
Newcomer

Hey, my name is Allie and I'm 13 years old and me and my dad decided to raise T's. I have a female Rosie named Sunny,I'm also getting a 1/4 in. curly hair ,and a golden knee. My dad has a pink toe,Rosie,and is getting a golden knee. So thats me and i hope to get more T's I try and do my best on the research also. (I'm not sure my mom is to CRAZY about it but its fun):D

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
:clap: welcome! and enjoy your stay, yea ts are grrrreat:D again welcome to the boards.

Feathers

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Welcome!

Here's a site with a certain degree of knowledge:

http://tarantulas.tropica.ru/en/front_page

Considering arachnoboards is an international site, your english is fine as long as you can make yourself understood, which you do well. I do cringe while reading some of the material posted by Americans with twelve years of schooling in the english language, though. I hope the above site helps.

Gop

Arachnopeon

Hi Everyone,
my name is John from England and I have started collecting again after 15 years lapse.
I have recently purchased
Brazilian Giant Blonde (adult female)
Mexican Red Knee (2" do not know sex)
Salmon Pink Birdeater (3" do not know sex)
Mustard Baboon (Adult female)

I have a question. I purchased the Baboon yesterday and it was advertised as a Kilimanjaro Mustard Baboon. It is bright orange so I believe it is an Usambara Baboon, can you get Kilimanjaro's in bright orange?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thankyou
Pic attached

Status
Not open for further replies.