lost sling

smokin420311

Arachnopeon
a while back i had an obt sling escape tried as i may i could not find the little guy
well today i was cleaning the are wher i keep my ts and crickets and other fun pets as i was sweeping behind the book case/ assortded critter cage i found a molt that was about double the size of the silng i lost two or so months ago
i am wonderin how long he could live out there in the "wild" of the room and will he kill any of my other pets

7mary3

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
How long can he live in your room? Hard to say. Depends on the availability of water and food.

Will he kill any of your other pets? Probably not, but in the off chance that he encounters one, it depends on what your other pets are.

If I were you, I'd look VERY hard in every direction within 3 feet of where you found the molt. Ts don't tend to go to strange territory to molt. They molt in their burrows or right outside in a secure area. You probably weren't more than 12" from it in all reality.

clam1991

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
sounds like fun
i lost a couple too but im not sure if theyd survive or not

i hope they did
it would be fun to catch a big one:D

somethingbig

Arachnolord
Old Timer
i think it would be fun to let a couple of OBT sacs loose around my dorm! too bad it would destroy the local natural order... not to mention the possibility of introducing dangerous parasites to the local ecosystem, as well as legal rammifications and the attention brought to the taboo already in place on this hobby...

nonetheless, it would be fun to do ;P