Miss my T's...

Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
:(

Anyone here ever have to be separated from your T's for a while?
I've been away from mine for a few months because of relocating and all and I have a buddy of mine watching them. He"s doing an incredible job and all but I swear I"m going through T withdrawal!!! I honestly can"t wait to get em all back and get back into the hobby!!!

Oh well... just posting my pain. Lol!

Anyone else ever go through similar times?

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Try everyday. When Im gone im thinking "Oh man, I wonder if one of my Ts is missing. I hope they are all ok". Lol. Gotta love 'em.

dantediss

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i can only imagine dude..but your little guys and gals are doing good and wait til you see them next weekend your gonna be surprised because the pics dont do them justice...damn once you pick them up im gonna go through withdrawal..time to increase my collection then i guess hahaha

Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Haha! Well Dant, your gonna have em for a little while longer. But hey, once I get my guys and girls back and start em' up breeding... your entitled to a 50/50 split on slings just for helping me out!!!

Oh by the way... hows that hand doing?

(my L.Parabana bit the hand that feeds her this morn... FYI for all reading)

dantediss

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
shes about 7and a quarter inches..and i was getting worried cause there was crix babies in her tank so i moved her to another enclosure and soaked and baked everything and rebuilt her home to which she adjusted nicely but when i went to change her water she booked across the tank and gave me a shallow bite

dantediss

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
at first i laughed cause i thought she just did the little leg slap thing so i just went on doing what i was doing..it wasnt until i was cleaning and refilling her water dish that i realized i was tagged...no pain or swelling just two tiny holes hahaha but hey if thats what it takes to make sure their cared fos and safe s6 be it

dirtydirt

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It was a love bite

I couldn't do it. I'm finishing up my masters and had to relocate 900 miles. Brought all of my T's with me. I think they took up more space than my other stuff.

pandinus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i miss my once massive t room which over time has now dwindled to a single juv. P. scroffa. I have a problem with ordering things online because of the large shipping cost & the fact that u cant see what u buy in advance (plus i'll admit i feel better starting with juveniles/adults than i do with slings). and frankly all of my LPS suck out loud with most having rosies, and a few occasionally getting in a very overpriced cobalt or pinktoe. I hope there is a convention or show or that i can at least find a nearby person soon cause this kinda makes me sad.
I'm glad to hear that u will at least see yours again soon though. its tough but just fight through it and youll be ok.

Best wishes,
John

Wonder Walrus

Arachnopeon
i miss my once massive t room which over time has now dwindled to a single juv. P. scroffa. I have a problem with ordering things online because of the large shipping cost & the fact that u cant see what u buy in advance (plus i'll admit i feel better starting with juveniles/adults than i do with slings). and frankly all of my LPS suck out loud with most having rosies, and a few occasionally getting in a very overpriced cobalt or pinktoe. I hope there is a convention or show or that i can at least find a nearby person soon cause this kinda makes me sad.
I'm glad to hear that u will at least see yours again soon though. its tough but just fight through it and youll be ok.

Best wishes,
John

I don't know where you live, but by me there's a local "reptile swap" that you can go to and find 3 or 4 different T breeders. I'd poke around the internet to see if there's any type of swap around you.

7mary3

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I have to separate from my Ts in April, on through until July or August.

I am NOT looking forward to it. I know that they'll be in great hands, but I'm gonna miss 'em. I already feel your pain.

the nature boy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I have to separate from my Ts in April, on through until July or August.

I am NOT looking forward to it. I know that they'll be in great hands, but I'm gonna miss 'em. I already feel your pain.
You're not having to get rid of your S. cal., are you?

--the nature boy

BamaZ71

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm gonna be gone from mine for 7-9 months starting around april. and A LOT of time between now and then ( Deploying in April, and a lot of training between now and then.) Good news is it might be to Afghanistan, so maybe I can find some T's or scorps and sneak'em back{D lol probably not, but when I was in Iraq i did find plenty of scorps and I even caught a Camel Spider and a strange black/reddish T and kept them for about 6 months then let them go.

Fluke

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ha I know what you mean! The lady thinks its cute when I wake up and I stumble half awake to check on the Ts every morning before I go to the bathroom to see if anything cool is happening:cool:

pandinus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I don't know where you live, but by me there's a local "reptile swap" that you can go to and find 3 or 4 different T breeders. I'd poke around the internet to see if there's any type of swap around you.
i live in Wichita, kansas.

Aurelia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Next year I'm going to go study in Japan. I'm sure I'll miss all of my T's as well as my other pets.