Arachnoquickie Rules And Regulations
Here are the rules:
- Arachnoquickies are only open to AP users with addresses in the continental United States. Sorry to everyone from Canada and elsewhere, but unless you can provide an address in the US where we can ship to, we cannot accept your entries. If you reside outside of the US and do have an address that we can ship to in the US, you MUST state that in your entry post or you will automatically be disqualified. NO EXCEPTIONS. A simple "I have a US address." at the beginning of your post would be fine. You must do this in each Arachnoquickie you enter. Statements from previous contests will not count.
- If you win this Arachnoquickie, you will no longer be eligible for future Arachnoquickies until we reopen eligibility.
- Only 1 guess per person.
- Read the previous entries. Duplicate guesses are NOT allowed. If you duplicate a previous entry, you will be disqualified!
- The prize for this Arachnoquickie is your choice of either a 2" orange bitey thing, a 1" rose hair or a 1" curly hair.
- All entries must be received by 5:00 pm EST Friday September 12th 2003. The winner will be announced later that evening when I have the time
I would like to thank Mark (Mebebraz) for sponsoring this Arachnoquickie.
And the question for this Arachnoquickie is:
What time was Mark's (mebebraz) youngest son born?
Please include AM or PM. All times will be according to EST. (So don't come back after the winner has been announced and say that you were right if it was PST or something ) Closest guess to the exact time wins. If you guess the time exactly, you will win all three T's. Prize will be shipped by 2 day shipping. If you want it faster, it's up to your wallet
Good Luck All,
Mark & Scott
Lay down I want to eat your heart out, to bring us even closer.
can spiders be arachnophobic?
Even if you can't control the world around you, you are still the master of your own soul.
- David L. Weatherford
"all variety of created objects which represent order and life in the universe could happen only by the willful reasoning of its original Creator, Whom I call the Lord God." --Sir Isaac Newton. http://captainmacro.deviantart.com/
Hear the silence so loud
My Reviews: http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/show...27s+tarantulas
congrats on the son at any rate!
.:. SysOp at www.lostpedia.com .:.
I can give a US address.
Sorry, no real interest in the spiders.
But Super Congratulations for sure!!!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)