Deadly Creatures

mushiking

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Does anyone know the kind of scorpion and tarantula you play as in Deadly Creatures?

calum

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I don't think they are based on any particular species...

Quixtar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I haven't looked closely at their models, but I'm going to take a gander that the scorp is H. arizonensis and the T is A. chalcodes.

calum

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I wonder if this wil inspire more fear in people about tarantulas and scorpions or make people more aware ad want to know more about them... I hope it doesn't give scorps & T's bad press. :(

especially the title.. "deadly creatures".. :wall:

Quixtar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I wonder if this wil inspire more fear in people about tarantulas and scorpions or make people more aware ad want to know more about them... I hope it doesn't give scorps & T's bad press. :(

especially the title.. "deadly creatures".. :wall:
Unless players believe that tarantulas and scorpions regularly defeat rattlensnakes and gila monsters in fights, both of which are venomous too, I don't think there will be a problem with them striking even more fear in the general populace.

T.ass-mephisto

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
the game is also really unrealistic, cool looking but unrealistic.
i don't think that a scorpion in the wild will ever grab a bug, jump in the air, do a flip and slam it to the ground. if anyone thinks that scorpions and tarantulas are acrobats needs to do a little reserch.

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i don't think that a scorpion in the wild will ever grab a bug, jump in the air, do a flip and slam it to the ground. if anyone thinks that scorpions and tarantulas are acrobats needs to do a little reserch.
Boohoo, it's a game.

mushiking

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Does anyone know when Deadly Creatures will be released in the Philippines?

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Does anyone know when Deadly Creatures will be released in the Philippines?
Well if you go by Australias release date then its already out.
There is no Asian release date.

You would have buy it from out of the country.
europe or AU

T.ass-mephisto

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Boohoo, it's a game.
i was commenting on the idea of people becoming more afraid of scorpions and tarantulas after the game comes out. i think the game LOOKS cool as hell and i look forward to playing it.

mushiking

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I got Deadly Creatures on February 18. I finished it today. When I took a look at the enemy list the enemies are fake. There were King scorpion, Bone scorpion, warrior beetle, toxic beetle and I think the enemy tarantula's a Mexican Red Knee tarantula.

GiantVinegaroon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I got Deadly Creatures on February 18. I finished it today. When I took a look at the enemy list the enemies are fake. There were King scorpion, Bone scorpion, warrior beetle, toxic beetle and I think the enemy tarantula's a Mexican Red Knee tarantula.
they used many real animals too though. black widows, horned lizards, gila monsters, and I think even leopard lizards(you NEVER hear about those guys) were used.

How was the game anyway?

And to answer the Original Poster's question, they definitely mixed a bunch together. I saw a video on game development and they were filming some species I assume were models for the game, and I saw some Hadrurus and a Pandinus imperator in the video.

GiantVinegaroon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yea I'm sure everyone will think that after playing this game, just like everyone thought dinosaurs had super long tongues, could jump and hover by running in place in the air, and spit fireballs once Yoshi came onto the video game scene.

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yea I'm sure everyone will think that after playing this game, just like everyone thought dinosaurs had super long tongues, could jump and hover by running in place in the air, and spit fireballs once Yoshi came onto the video game scene.
Lol...
The game looks cool.

T.ass-mephisto

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yea it's the only game I want for my Wii right now.

Dear Nintendo,

Stop sucking.

Love,
Your fading fans

PS-Loving 360
does anyone know how much play time the game has? i really want to play it, but if i know i can beat it in under 15 hours i'd rather rent it than buy it you know.

p.s. wii ware and the virtual console are were its at.

GiantVinegaroon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
does anyone know how much play time the game has? i really want to play it, but if i know i can beat it in under 15 hours i'd rather rent it than buy it you know.

p.s. wii ware and the virtual console are were its at.
not when you don't have wireless connection in your home.

blazetown

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Yea it's the only game I want for my Wii right now.

Dear Nintendo,

Stop sucking.

Love,
Your fading fans

PS-Loving 360
LOL Hell yeah. By the way it's a pretty sweet game but could be better (doesn't that sound like the classic nintendo problem?).