Avicularia geroldi brazilian blue pink toe

melonysbaby

Arachnopeon
Avicularia geroldi brazilian blue pink toe. if anyone knows where i could find one please let me know. i saw one on another board and i fell in love. lol. any help is appreciated.

Randomhero148

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Avicularia geroldi brazilian blue pink toe. if anyone knows where i could find one please let me know. i saw one on another board and i fell in love. lol. any help is appreciated.
We'll If im not mistaken.. Doesnt that T also go by the name Goliath Pink Toe or Giant Pink Toe? If so im not sure where you live but they are selling one down in Orange County. 2 large females and one just molted.

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Here is my little one, not sure on sex yet.

:)

I know I'm not answering your question but I am providing a little eye candy for the time being.

skippy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i like all the avics:drool: they're very cuddly:} i'm planning on a versicolor and a metallica this summer with a minatrix maybe... not to keep together of course:eek:

Neophyte

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Darn they all look the same. I wonder if theres a thread showing which avics are what.

melonysbaby

Arachnopeon
wow thanks everyone. i love the way they look. i have also decided to get a mettallic. i just love these avics. they are all so pretty. i love alot of color. so these guys are perfect for me. i am so addicted. lol. but i dont mind. lol. i just hope my hubby doesnt either. lol.
oh and thanks for the pics. lol. what a big tease.:D

skippy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
you could always move to the good ol' us of a:D i have at least 10 tattoo parlors within a 30 minute drive:} plenty of work for you;)

nichjohnsson

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I like more the A. brauns. they are bigger they are voracious and they are fast but still docile:cool: