The world's largest, and most docile A. geniculata

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Most people would mistake this for a threat posture. Nope! Not from the most docile spider in the world! She actually just likes having her chin rubbed ;)

-Bryan

Attachments

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
For all those curious, I found it for $13 at Albertson's in their Halloween section. It's absolutely adorable!!

The have brown ones, too. That said, the brown ones have the same white stripes.

-Bryan

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I am not sure I even want to know what you've been up to this Saturday night.

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Originally posted by Code Monkey
I am not sure I even want to know what you've been up to this Saturday night.
I have no social life. I've been playing with my tarantulas, and snuggling up with this cutie while watching WWE Wrestling. Yes. I'm a loser. =D

-Bryan

belewfripp

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow, someone who actually watches Velocity. I just got back from the Raw house show a couple of hours ago, pretty good card. I hate all the obnoxious rednecks that show up, but what can you do, it's professional wrestling, in the south no less.

And that's sure one big geniculata. The urticating hair must be about the size of a lawn dart.

Adrian

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I would suggest feeding it rabbits and the occasional dog that tore up the trash can!:p

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by rosehaired1979
LOL thats cool :) and also I watch WWE wrestling as well so don't feel bad.
Yeah, there's something strangely hypnotic about watching greased up men armed with only a jock, a crap hairstyle and one ounce of raw acting skill

:D

Gah I hate wrestling :p

haha that rules! I wonder if a friend would knit me somethign similar... Could this spark of the new arachnocontest? Who can make the best arachKNIT?

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I need one of those!!

I have a couple of annoying cats that I can feed to it:) If you ever get low on food for it, let me know;)