Malaysian Blue Femur (Coremiocnemis sp. "blue")

SylverTear

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Does anyone know anything about these beauties? I've searched all over the web and I can't seem to find much about them. I've heard they can be mean? They may be burrowers? Argh!! :wall:

I'm just at a loss but they are definitely beautiful Ts!!

Whaddya think?

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I don't have info for you, other then yes, they are burrowers.... and very, very pretty spiders.

Eric

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Holy crap, Eric! Thats an awesome spider!!!

Hurry up and produce some....I officiallly NEED one lol.

G. pulchra

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Amazing, I've never seen one before. I assume they are pretty rare in the hobby now?

gumby

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Amazing, I've never seen one before. I assume they are pretty rare in the hobby now?
well on these boards they have only been offered by three different sellers from what I can see and most often with in the last year. They are for sale right now though so might as well get a few :D

Paramite

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Am I the only one who finds these plain blue/purple spiders to be boring looking? :D

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
pk so here is aquestion....are these like H. lividium burrows aka pet holes or do these show themselves a littlemore often....a few weeks ago i was going to get one, but i decided not to because everyone one here said they burrowed....

gumby

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
to codykrr: many people have the idea that just because a T burrows you will never see it. But I have had many so called pet holes and theyare able to be seen just fine if you set the cage up right. I say if you really like the T. buy it see how things work out and if they dont sell it back on the boards. Its not a common T. so you should be fine selling it to others on here.

omni

Arachnobaron
old thread from the basement lol, but recently I found 1 available, but the little sling is in Poland. I did write Swift's about them, Psednocnemis brachyramosa. Old world, Obligate burrower, no urticating hairs, venom untested, smaller adult size, sexually dimorphic (males tend to be pinkish brown with longer legs) fast and reclusive, reasonably long-lived