First molt ever!

Brian89

Arachnopeon
At last my A. geniculata molted! Although I didnt' witness it, it's the first molt since January when I came into the hobby!

I was really excited when I saw the old exoskeleton - what a relief when it molted. Despite reading up before buying T's, I was begining to doubt the environment I placed it in. Also, starting a T collection in the dead of the Canadian winter is less than ideal! lol

Anyways, I was very happpy to see the A. genic had molted successfully and just wanted to shout it out hahaha

Snakeguybuffalo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
congrats brian. Just wait till you get to watch an entire molt. So bizzare looking, but really cool. Show us some pics, we can even reassure you about your setup if it looks good!

Luiscifer

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey ya have to post a pic vo the T in the new birthday suit. Congrats on the successful molt.

Brian89

Arachnopeon
Thanks for reply guys! I'll do my best to get some pics up ... the T looks significantly bigger! But I suppose that's a given w/ an A. genic lol

thanks again :)

Snuggles

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Congratulations, Brian! I still remember my first molt; it is exciting!!! Can't wait for some pics!