new enclosure

Struckanerve

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
so today i started to make 2 new enclosures. this one is for my new female Singapore Blue that is coming on Tuesday from ken! i cant wait. i pretty much followed robc tutorials. thanks Rob once again for your awesome videos! i did some stuff differently. i used that spray foam for the background. the tree is actually 2 pvc pieces glued together. i found those clips at this local place called science in surplus. here is there site http://www.sciplus.com/.

i still need to touch up a few things, also might add in a plant.

i will post pics when the lady arrives!

wedge07

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Cool! I love the PVC idea. I take it you did it pretty much the same way as the background using the "robc method".

Struckanerve

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yeah the only thing i did diff. Was that i used that spray on foam for like windows, etc. i cut out a piece of cardboard that fit in the tank to use as a guide. then i just wraped wax paper around the cardboard, sprayed on the foam, peeled it off and shaved it until it fit snug.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
nice. glad you had better success with the spray foam that i did. mine turned out crappy but nice tank. how big is the T your putting in there?

Struckanerve

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The Singapore Blue that i purchased said 3+ But for my other tank, my 4in female P.Irminia is going in. these tanks are 5.5 gallon. it might be a little to big for the Blue. but i have read they grow quit fast.

Spyder 1.0

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
id be warry about that great stuff foam. It was the demise of my 5 inch singapore blue.

I believe it was the fumes.. even though i let it sit for a month...

Struckanerve

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
really? mine gave off no fumes. to be honest i coudlnt even tell you what the foam smells like.

Struckanerve

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
so my female Singapore blue came in today. she is beautiful! deff bigger then i thought it was going to be. once again thanks ken for this wonderful T. here is some pics

ORO

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
id be warry about that great stuff foam. It was the demise of my 5 inch singapore blue.

I believe it was the fumes.. even though i let it sit for a month...
there is 2 types of foam a latex and thinner base, I would say the later may give off fumes, just a guess