good habitat found at walmart

toan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi folks,

I just bought a chess set that came with wooden case approimately 12"X12"X3" and a top slide cover made of clear plastic. I think it makes a very good display case or even a habitat for a smaller specie.

take a look at your local walmart for "woodfield collection" chess set for $7.88

i keep the chess pieces in a little baggy and the chess board is not connected to the case at all so I think i got a good deal--two for the price of one!

toan

ps it's a nice chess set too.

LPacker79

ArachnoSpaz
Old Timer
I think I'd be worried about the wood molding. Even dry substrate sometimes gets wet if you have a T that's fond of dumping their waterdish. Something my E. pachypus does frequently.

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've found Sam's Club to be a good resource for enclosures. You just have to blaze through a lot of Cheese Puffs or Pickles or what have you before you can move your bugs in...which isn't too difficult if your kids have a lot of friends over often. I'll post some pics this evening when I get home.

Atrax

Spyderfangz

Arachnopeon
Washed out Cool whip Bowls or something in that nature just put holes in the lid is good for spiderlings like 1/2" or more