Witnessed water drinking!

Agent Jones

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I decided my rosie is big enough for a water dish today and only 3ish hours later I actually witnessed him using it! So cool! :}

jr47

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have caught mine alot in their dishes. All but my A. avic. I have never seen her even close to it but I can spray the sides of the tank and shes out there in a heart beat getting the little droplets running down the glass.
Actually my MF rosea will stand in her dish for hours sometimes. Not sure why but she does.

bamato

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
My Avic does that too Jr47. It looks like a little pushbroom sweeping up all the water.

jr47

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Rosea's are wacked. If I get her soil wet she freaks out but she will stand in her water and set by it if I let it go dry. Who can figure out them things.
I love to watch my A. avic. It is like a little water vac. She is fat as a pig but it only takes about 30 seconds for her to be out there sucking it up.

WS6Lethal

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I saw my Singapore Blue using the water bowl once, and it looked like she did a face plant into it. Because of the position she was in, and the fact that her four front legs looked sprawled out grabbing onto nothing, I thought she might have fallen and hit the dish hard. Opened the door to assess the damage, and as soon as I did, she just ran back to her hide. :p

Neophyte

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've never caught anyone drinking from dishes or misting..
I'm missing out :/

Then again I've never gotten a threat pose from any of my collection. (I gotta get a older OBT)