Giant Wolf Spider video! Hogna sp?

SandyMuffinCakes94

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i have one that shes been in hibernation, i guess, since last November and she just now walking around and finally ate a meal worm. They are interesting and by far the most aggressive insect i have so far., anyways nice video and she is nice size!

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
can you snap any pics of it? kinda hard for me to tell. chunky like a hogna though! and if you think that's big, you should get a carolinensis! :eek:

GiantVinegaroon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
can you snap any pics of it? kinda hard for me to tell. chunky like a hogna though! and if you think that's big, you should get a carolinensis! :eek:
I can try once I'm done this stupid homework for my Genetics class. Even on the original camera she's tough to really see. Stupid dark coloration haha.

I know they can get bigger. It's the largest I've seen in awhile that's all!

GiantVinegaroon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i have one that shes been in hibernation, i guess, since last November and she just now walking around and finally ate a meal worm. They are interesting and by far the most aggressive insect i have so far., anyways nice video and she is nice size!
I'm really glad you liked the vid! Guess I'll make some more.

That How-to for a wolfie enclosure is made but posting it is on delay since school has kinda been cramming homework down my throat.

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
I can try once I'm done this stupid homework for my Genetics class. Even on the original camera she's tough to really see. Stupid dark coloration haha.

I know they can get bigger. It's the largest I've seen in awhile that's all!
isn't genetics fun?! well, at least it's interesting...

and hopefully the pics will help, even a little better than the vid would be good!