Dripping Fang Pictures

bamato

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I doubt this thread will be as "full" as I hoped since these pics don't come around very often. But I'll start it up :)

My E. Cyanognathus HATES me. My presence makes her want to strike me down with the hand of god. She does this pose with little provocation. She nearly ran up my camera twice.... :D I was EXTREMELY excited to even see her out though :)

_Lange

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
holy crap! those things are loaded and ready for battle:eek:

Luiscifer

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
She is going to smite u then feed on ur carcass. Lol. My Rosie of all things does that to me. Go figure. My obt doesn't even do that.

WS6Lethal

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Makes me want a Cobalt Blue just for the threat display. :p

kalvaer

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hmm I got a question of seeing those pics. How does the T know where to strick when its up in that pose. With the positioning of its eyes, it would be looking behind itself and not able to "see" anything in front of it?

Does it sense were to strike from picking up vibrations in the air?

kalvaer

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I get more and more intrigued by T's every day :) Thanks. Oh and lovely photo's Wouldn't want to be at the receiving end of that.

bamato

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I REALLY wanted to get closer, however, she would not have it. She fell over on her back twice. I've never seen ANY of my T's get so territorial during a photoshoot. Every time I would get the camera close enough for a really good macro shot, she would push me back, if not try and steal the camera out of my hands...

m3z

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Dude that is wicked cool man. I have two of them that are that bad and one is a Colbalt she gets up tight over her stuff and my Orange Unsambara