Gravid vs. "Joybutt"

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Sorry Joy, but your Ts are the best example of large butts!:(

Does anyone think that a gravid Ts butt is a different shape than a fat Ts butt? My g. rosea got w-i-d-e-r when she was gravid. (And so did I!=D) (Yes, I've been gravid... twice!! :8o ) (SHUT-UP;) ) My b. vagans ate her mate, and I was hoping and praying he had a terrific "last dance". My female started porking out shortly thereafter, and now has gone off food. What do you think? Do I dare think........

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

i've heard that they get a different shape sorta egg like , that t is extremly fat or gravid i'd say, i'd go with gravid if she was with a male , how long until she got soo...ummm...big?--Jeff

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by MizM
Sorry Joy, but your Ts are the best example of large butts!:(

Does anyone think that a gravid Ts butt is a different shape than a fat Ts butt? My g. rosea got w-i-d-e-r when she was gravid. (And so did I!=D) (Yes, I've been gravid... twice!! :8o ) (SHUT-UP;) ) My b. vagans ate her mate, and I was hoping and praying he had a terrific "last dance". My female started porking out shortly thereafter, and now has gone off food. What do you think? Do I dare think........
Umm Terry gravid=full of eggs so I think unless you got your overaries removed your still very much gravid.. that or had your metapase lol I call dibs on some slings if it is gives me an excuse to come over and google at your t's some more perhaps steal your cobalt ;) Im starting to think that Scarlett is allready knocked up shes using her hide [very abnormal] and climinb the sides somewhat [abnormal to climb as much as she has been] lanky doesnt seem to like her anymore and she certianly doesnt like him! lol I've had to break em up twice after I tired to let them co habitate ended up with them switched sides and divided once more

~*~Ticia Here~*~
Maybe if he would leave them alone for a bit they might get along better but then you know if I had someone always poking and pushing me on someone I didnt know I think I would climb the walls and run away too!!!!

[from draken to ticia] One answer to that mon cheri plain and simple. YOU LIE!!!

Last edited:

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
--Sorry Joy, but your Ts are the best example of large butts!:(

I just want to state up front that I strongly resent having my name linked with this condition!

I think the symptoms you describe sound very promising. If you see her spinning a kind of spherical structure of webbing, you'll know you've hit the jackpot.

Joy

Last edited:

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Re: Re: Gravid vs. "Joybutt"

Originally posted by Joy
--Sorry Joy, but your Ts are the best example of large butts!:(

I just want to state up front that I strongly resent having my name linked with this condition!
Joy

Joy, I didn't think your butt was that large... Not that I've been looking or anything.;P

John

Last edited:

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Re: Re: Re: Gravid vs. "Joybutt"

Originally posted by JP version 1.0
Joy, I didn't think your butt was that large... Not that I've been looking or anything.;P

John
Seemed fine to me at the ATS conference...Not that I was looking or anything either.... ;P

Scott

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Allright you guys, STOP IT!

I'm sure Joy has a great butt, I was referring to her TARANTULAS!!!!!! And I find every picture she posts of them simply breathtaking, they all look so healthy, and fuzzy.... and FAT!!!

I am completely freaking out AGAIN! She was mated several times with the male, he started looking old. So I decided to house them together because I thought it would be better if he went out happy! He could hardly walk, he had a peanut sized butt, but he could sure mate! She ate him after about a week.... and it's just about time for her to show!! I was thinking it was a good sign that she ate him, maybe she KNEW she was gravid and needed the protein!!!

Well, I'm very glad that I'm opening my rosea's sac next weekend. I needed that to get experience. I DEFINITELY don't want to lose any b. vagans babies!!