Humidity and Temperature...

beanb142002

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I know there is an article on here some where about this but I desire a quick answer.

I got rid of the repti-bark and used coco-fiber as suggested for a substitute of sphagnum peat moss.

I baked the coco-fiber (came as a brick you had to soak in water) in the oven for a while to remove as much moisture as possible.

It is still somewhat moist and the temperature and humidity are 74 degrees and 70%.

Will this suffice for a B. Auratum 4.5" female?

Windchaser

Arachnoking
Old Timer
As with most of the questions asked regarding temperature and humidity the general answer is don't worry about it. There really isn't a need to monitor and try to control it. As long as the temperature of your house isn't hitting extremes (sustained temperatures of below 60 or above 90) than you don't have to do anything special. Make sure it has access to water for drinking and it will do fine.

Mushroom Spore

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
As with most of the questions asked regarding temperature and humidity the general answer is don't worry about it. There really isn't a need to monitor and try to control it. As long as the temperature of your house isn't hitting extremes (sustained temperatures of below 60 or above 90) than you don't have to do anything special. Make sure it has access to water for drinking and it will do fine.
Seconding all of this.