[Inquiry] Spider Sellers that ship 2 Cali? (small spiders/jumping spiders)

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
O.K, I've been thinking; I'm not buying from Spider Pharm like I originally planned this summer.... EVER!

Apparently, their care for specimens is so horrible that there was an episode of it on "Dirty Jobs." Someone on here or another board let me know. I never watch the series, so I wouldn't have known. Mostly, it's a venom supply store anyway.

Anyone recommand a breeder that sells jumping spiders - preferably anything in the Phidippus sp. and can ship to California? I love these larger jumpers. My mom and I have come to a truce as long as taratulas and scorps stay out of my collection. Oh, and widows are deff. out. {D

CodeWilster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A lot of various tarantula dealers occasionally have jumpers. I've seen kenthebugguy, tarantulaspiders.com, ajexotics, etc, sell various species here and there. If you are in CA you should be able to find some P. audax? I had an egg sac hatch a few weeks ago but it was just too difficult to feed those tiny mouths and so I let them go. If you really want, I have a lot of Thiodina hespera and occasionally P. audax over here. About where in CA are you located?

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

Western coast in the Santa Clara area. So far I've only seen the red-backed Phids and all the really common jumpers (zebras, the coppery ones too).

sntcruzan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
SFBATS Meeting

Zerg,
Come jion our Tarantula meeting this August.
Fred