Trap Door

samatwwe

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Its wierd, I just checked my G. Aureostriata's enclosure and it looks as if it filled in its burrow while it was in it.?.?. Its in its burrow and I know it didnt collapse as there was no dirt where it is now. It looks like it just pulled dirt in the entrance of the hole. Any reason for this?? could something be wrong?
Thanks, Sam

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
My crawshayi did the same thing last week. She's in her own little cavern with no exit.

I'm not worried.

Draiman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Its wierd, I just checked my G. Aureostriata's enclosure and it looks as if it filled in its burrow while it was in it.?.?. Its in its burrow and I know it didnt collapse as there was no dirt where it is now. It looks like it just pulled dirt in the entrance of the hole. Any reason for this?? could something be wrong?
Thanks, Sam
Your spider is going to molt. That's all.

G. pulchripes, by the way.

samatwwe

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thats what I figured but it just molted about a week ago.:?

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Size?

I'm posting this to hit the character limit. Blah blah blah.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Then I doubt it's a molt. In fact, I'm 99.9% sure it's not a molt.

I wouldn't worry about it though. It'll come out or at least open up a burrow when it's ready. If you get worried, you can do it yourself, but wait another week or so to make sure it has completely recovered from that molt.

samatwwe

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Then I doubt it's a molt. In fact, I'm 99.9% sure it's not a molt.

I wouldn't worry about it though. It'll come out or at least open up a burrow when it's ready. If you get worried, you can do it yourself, but wait another week or so to make sure it has completely recovered from that molt.
Alright, thanks for the help man.