Tarcan's picture thread!

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I don't have one in the tarantula section, but decide to have my own for in the wild pictures. Will post pictures I take here in Quebec.

These at took at the Mount Royal.

Martin

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Here are some I took last week end with Alain, when we went again at the park.

Hope you like em

a few lady bugs

these guys mating again!

Couple of flies of course, I cannot resist. I unfortunately clipped the wing on that first one

eman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Excellent shots Martin! I love the first fly one!

Emmanuel

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Alain, JF (Dreamslave) and I went to the park again yesterday, here are some of my shots, some I am really happy with.

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Some more

I love this one of the fly blowing a buble!

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
some more

these flies are next to impossible to take pictures of, so I am happy with this one although composition is not that great

ahas

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Great pics Martin. :) I remember those last 2 spiders. We had those in the Philippines.

You must have a good camera eh?

Fred

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Ahas,

thank you, yes I have a decent camera, the lense is more important as you could easily have a more affordable body and take as good pictures.

Yeah, crab spiders are all over the place!

Martin

spiderfield

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Beautiful pictures! :drool: I definitely need to invest in a macro lens. Keep 'em coming!

pato_chacoana

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Bloody great pics again Martin! Now it's time to publish for Nat Geo, pro quality!!! :clap:

Cool to create a field trip thread, always the priceless pics are taken in action... let's see some south american jungles! hehe ;-)

Cheers,
Pato

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Pato,

Thanks for the comments! Far from pro yet though, but I am happy with my improvements so far.

South America, hummm... cannot wait to be there!

Yes, I agree that field pictures is much more fun, the excitement of finding the bug and to get a chance to get a good shot of it.

Take care

Martin

eman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Excellent shots again Martin... the pics keep getting better as Pato pointed out! Nice work.

Perhaps you can teach me some lighting techniques (external flash, diffused light) as I would like to get better lighting with my shots.

Eman

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Eman,

Thanks for the comments, I am sure we will talk about it for some time next time we get a chance to see each other!;)

Take care

Martin

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
went for a quick run to the park this morning and took a few pics

last one a bit soft, but I realized at after that I was at f16, I guess I most have touch the button without realizing it.

Hope you like em

Martin