ATS Membership Poll

sandybanjo

Arachnopeon
Well, as I am a newbie to the forums, but not to the knowledge of our beloved spiders, I have to give ATS a bad, bad review.

I submitted my membership dues, which has been processed and paid by the bank, twice. But, having signed up for the forum, I immediately received a message that I have been permanently banned because of my IP address. Also, having emailed the ATS for a reason and a refund of said paid for dues, I have receive NO response whatsoever.

I joined the BTS with no problem. But I would really like to be treated as a valid tarantula lover among my own country patriots. The BTS has been very accommodating and inducted me into their membership.

So, if any of you have some strings to pull, I'm about to post a very negative review to some important fellow forum members on the ATS. If anything, I want my money back.

Anansis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sorry to hear about your problems Sandy. We checked and according to our records you joined on July 2 not even a week ago and we have no record of any e-mails to us from you.

Your inability to sign up to the forums is has nothing to do with membership as anyone can sign onto the forums. Some IP addresses and e-mail service providers are flagged by our spam filters etc and are denied access due to spam and hacker concerns and require a personal touch.

I will send you an e-mail this evening so we can get this straightened out.

Ollie Meidinger
Public Relations Officer
American Tarantula Society

sandybanjo

Arachnopeon
Sorry to hear about your problems Sandy. We checked and according to our records you joined on July 2 not even a week ago and we have no record of any e-mails to us from you.

Your inability to sign up to the forums is has nothing to do with membership as anyone can sign onto the forums. Some IP addresses and e-mail service providers are flagged by our spam filters etc and are denied access due to spam and hacker concerns and require a personal touch.

I will send you an e-mail this evening so we can get this straightened out.

Ollie Meidinger
Public Relations Officer
American Tarantula Society
Many thanks for your response! I look forward to joining!

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
I voted yes on that poll ^^^ 11 years ago and I'm still a member lol :)

Later, Tom

sandybanjo

Arachnopeon
Hi, again! I just sent some $$ to the ATS treasure again to join. I'm hoping this will go through. Also, you can join me on FB and see my album "My T's".

Thanks, again!

---------- Post added 07-09-2014 at 12:35 PM ----------

I voted yes on that poll ^^^ 11 years ago and I'm still a member lol :)

Later, Tom
Hope my membership goes through this time!