SHould Usambara Oranges be this NICE?

heyjeyniceid

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
seriously, I picked up a pair at a show and the guy who sold them to me handled both of them without a single rearing up???

Ive played with them at home, and I swear theyre just big orange Rose hairs.

Should they be this nice?

roylemom

Arachnopeon
:eek: Even if they didn't show a threat pose, I'd be leery handling them just because of their quickness! One split second it could be up your arm, over your head, down your back, and lets just hope you're not showing any butt crack!:eek:

indigoeyes

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have one that si that nice. She doesn't even have the usual OBT feeding response. She's a real doll, but I'm still pretty leary of her venom, so I don't handle her. But the guy at the pet store held her for a good 15 minutes before he put her in the box for me.

Sidenote: I will more than likely bring her to the Colorado Spider Party, if anyone there wants to hold her, feel free.

Deliverme314

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
gahhh I am such a pu--y... so many of the spiders you guys handle I would never... I wnat my G.Pulchara! I will handle one of adorable guys... they remind me of Black lab pups and have decided mine will be named labby... or maybe blabby for black lab... hmmm... yeah I cant have a dog in my condo so I look for a little dog in the rest of my pets. My fat a$$ lazy cat still wont fetch:(

I need a dog more than anything.

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Some of them are docile at times...mine is one of them. She doesn't threaten me unless I mess up her web, and even then she calms fairly easily. She's actually a lot nicer than my rosie, :)

PapaSmurf

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
i held my old OBT for a few before it died awhile back it it was likt an orange pinktoe but the 3 i got now are monsters! i wouldnt dare try and pick them up i'd have a go with my togo before them!

josh

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Every t is docile if you approach it right not to mention that every t has its own personality the biggest problem with some of them is if they feel threatend they may run before stand and fight "standing is easier to deal with then cowardice"